The Accounting Supervisor is responsible to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities of the Accounting Department.
Director of Finance
Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables including associated entries
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum experience of 4 years of managing an institutions’ finance function (accounting, budgeting, control, and reporting).
- Proficiency with computers, especially QuickBooks, MS Excel and Office.
- Demonstrate understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) with concentration in contract or project accounting.
- Current CPA license highly desired